The largest Least-Reached group in Southeast Asia without Scripture, Jesus film, or audio recordings is the Kedah Malay of Malaysia, with 3,100,000 people.
Unreached People Group of the Day

Lematang of Indonesia

Population:
298,000

Primary Language:
Musi

Primary Religion:
Islam

% Evangelical:
0.00

Status:
Unreached
Mission Network News
  • Highlights from the week: We were grieved and inspired by the story of a man in North Korea who gave his life for his ministry. We celebr…
    June 24, 2016, 4:38 AM
  • "Christians make up 10 percent of Egypt’s population, while the other 90 percent is Muslim. Although Christians ar… ift.tt/28WAARz
    June 24, 2016, 4:16 AM
  • "I desire many things concerning myself; but I desire nothing so much, as to have a heart filled with love to the Lord. I long for a warm p…
    June 24, 2016, 3:16 AM
Bible Search